Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our "NEW ADDITION"

Matthew and Maxwell
MAXWELL
We got a new addition to our family, Maxwell, he is 8 weeks old, part Chow, Lab and German Shepherd. (A friends dog got out and look what happened!). Boy I forgot what it's like to have a baby in the house. The first night was the worst...Max whined all night (he was missing his 6 brothers and sisters). But each night has gotten better. Bandit was quite nervous of Maxwell. She wasn't sure she liked giving up all the attention to this little thing. But when I woke up this morning Bandit and Maxwell were curled up together. She now thinks she's MAMA!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

How cute is your dog, I just want to snuggle up to him.

Laurie said...

Love puppies! And they are so much easier to house train than children are to potty train!

Valerie said...

What a cute little dog! I love his little ears and his cute little face. I can't wait until we can get a dog. Owen can't wait either. Lucky you!