Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bridal Shower

This last Saturday Paula and I had a bridal shower for Laura ( Terri's son Sandon's fiance). They are getting married at Lake Arrowhead on August 15th. We had a great time planning the shower. We got to get together and go shopping for decorations, and go out to lunch. (Who doesn't like that?) I think we did a great job!! Here are some pictures.
The Cake!!!

Strawberries and cookies!!!


Paula's backyard all decorated



Mom (before she got dressed)




Terri and Paula with the flowers












Sandon and Laura

4 comments:

Paula said...

Okay,
I had fun and all but that picture of me----I look eight months pregnant!!!!!and Im not!!!!!time to go on a diet. Oh well I think we did do a great job. Thanks for posting pictures so fast Karen.
Paula

Valerie said...

Looks great! What a fund bridal shower. I'm sure everyone enjoyed it.

Kristin said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I love how wedding bring the whole family together.

Laurie said...

You all did a great job--it's beautiful. Have fun at the wedding; I should be in labor by then.

And you do not look pregnant Paula! I'm 9 mos. pregnant, and you look nothing like I do. Plus, I bet your feet look good too.