Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Here Comes The Bride"

Sandon and Laura's wedding was this last weekend. Mom, Dad, Paula and her family and my family rented a nice cabin at Lake Arrowhead. This cabin was three stories with two decks and plenty of room for three families. Matt and Kaycee started school on Wednesday and we rented the cabin from Wednesday to Sunday. So I had to make a sacrifice and go to the cabin by myself (without the kids) for Wednesday and Thursday. What on earth could I do for two whole days without the kids and hubby :) I had a great time with Mom and Dad and Paula and her family, but I did manage to finish 1 book and start another before my family came up on Friday. On Thursday Terri held a picnic for everyone that was there early for the wedding. Sorry the pictures are not in any particular order (I still haven't got this blog thing down).Mom and Dad at the picnic
Paula and Jenna
Dad BBQing
Grandma and Grandpa with the girls
Throwing the bouquet
The Garter Belt
I had to get this picture...Matt would not dance with me, but Grandma was able to pull him on the dance floor for one dance!!!
Mom and Me at the picnic

The Bride and Groom
Mom and Dad
The Smith's
The Elliott's
The crazy sisters with Mom



3 comments:

Kristin said...

Everyone looks so good! Congrats to the bride and groom.

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for the pictures! Everyone looks so great and it looks like it was a lot of fun too (aren't all Davis weddings?).

Still waiting on this baby.

Valerie said...

Love that you posted so many pictures. It was great to see all the Davis Fam. And what a beautiful bride Sandon has.